Canadian Fishing / Hunting Chat Forum » Sioux Lookout/ Savant-Pickle Lake/Armstrong Fly-In » 2007 Moose Hunt

Page: [1]

uchilakelodge12-13-2007 16:23
2007 Moose Hunt

Judy,
I just wanted to say thank you for an excellent experience hunting at Uchi Lake Lodge. As you are aware, my party and I have hunted in Ontario for the past 3 years with another outfitter, and we researched your location thouroughly before agreeing to hunt with you. We can honestly say your lodge blew away the competition, and that our hunting trip was far better than we could have expected. The service of your guides, the food, the cabins, and of course, the wildlife at Uchi was better than we expected it to be. I would be happy to be a reference for you to anyone interested in considering your location for a moose hunt. After seeing over 22 moose in 4 days, compared to 2 - 3 moose over 7 days at the other 3 locations we hunted with other Ontario outfitters, anyone looking for a quality hunt should definately consider Uchi Lake. I have attached a few photos from our camera's for you. Feel free to use them on your webpage if you would like.

Thanks Again
Brad Van Dam + Bill Kellogg

View Full Version: 2007 Moose Hunt